Keegan D. Pullis, E.I.T.
Keegan’s internship with the Iowa DOT and coursework at Iowa State University prepared him for joining Tometich Engineering as a summer intern in 2020 and as a full-time engineer in January of 2021. Keegan’s young career already includes design in steel, concrete, wood, and light gauge steel used on multi-story medical facilities and single-story projects. His experience also includes construction engineering of temporary shoring and bridge girder analysis.
Keegan’s roles on projects typically include project structural analysis and design under supervision of senior engineers, layout drafting, project communication, and construction administration.
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering – Dec. 2020
- Lone Oak Dental – Billings, SD
- McFarland Clinic – Marshalltown, IA
- AISC Seminars on steel
- ASCE Annual Structural Conferences
- SE University Seminars
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- The Structural Engineers Association of Iowa (SEAIA)
- American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE)