Luke J. Logan, E.I.T.
Luke worked with Tometich Engineering as a summer intern and joined the firm full-time in January of 2018 with his Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering. Luke’s past summer internships and current position have given him experience in multi-story mixed use buildings, educational buildings, commercial retail buildings, and construction engineering of temporary shoring and bridge girder analysis.
Luke’s roles on projects typically include project structural analysis and design, layout drafting, project communication, and construction administration.
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering – Dec. 2017
- Danville High School Addition – Danville, IA
- Corning Hotel – Corning, IA
- Arabella Mixed Use Building – Cedar Falls, IA
- Housby Mack Office Building – Des Moines, IA
- AISC Seminars on steel
- ASCE Annual Structural Conferences
- SE University Seminars
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- The Structural Engineers Association of Iowa (SEAIA)
- American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE)