Ted P. Hoeger, P.E.
Ted joined the firm in 2007 and is now a registered Professional Engineer in multiple states. Projects include a 2-story fitness center in Ames, IA, a five-story limestone load-out expansion in Alden, IA, restoration of a four-story historic hotel in Chariton, IA and a $7 million historic restoration of an 1886 stone wall church in Burlington, IA.
His civil engineering degree from Iowa State University and inclusion of computer-assisted analysis and drafting have helped him to design many industrial projects across Iowa. Ted’s construction knowledge and field experience have aided him in becoming a competent and talented engineer.
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering – May 2006
- Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, IA
Associate of Science – May 2002
- Lateral Bridge Move/Slide – Washington County, IA
- Nevada Field House and Recreational Center – Nevada, IA
- Des Moines Flying Service Hanger – Des Moines, IA
- Ames Fitness Center – Ames, IA
- First United Methodist Church Restoration – Burlington, IA
- Charitone Hotel Restoration – Chariton, IA
- Alpha Gamma Rho (AGR) Fraternity Renovation – Ames, IA
- ICBO Seminars in concrete, masonry, & wood
- AISC Seminars on steel
- DFI Seminars on Deep Foundations
- ASCE Annual Structural Conferences
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Registered P.E., Iowa #20812
- Registered P.E., Arkansas #16112
- Registered P.E., South Dakota #12420
- Registered P.E., North Dakota #PE-9906